WHO WE ARE
Biotage is a global technology-based company that offers a broad range of instrumentation, consumable products, and technical expertise in the areas of Analytical Sample Preparation and Synthetic Organic Chemistry. Customers include research scientists at pharmaceutical and biotech companies, food and agriculture, personal care, fine chemical companies and scientists at major academic and government life science research centers.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support marketing activities for the NA Organic & Peptide Chemistry organization. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, increasing web traffic, increasing customer engagement metrics, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign in alignment with broader marketing strategies and developing our lead generation programs. This role will contribute to the creation and maintenance of a strong online presence for our company, develop original social media content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand.
- Create and execute lead generation programs.
- Create engaging text, image and video content in collaboration with our marketing communications team.
- Plan, execute and coordinate trade show exhibits, promotions, packaging, shipping, and staff travel plans, and travels to and participates in trade shows when necessary.
- Design social media posts to increase and sustain readers’ engagement with the Biotage brand, products and solutions.
- Analyze data to determine campaign ROI and effectiveness, measure and report blog traffic.
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way.
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries; report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, such as promotions and competitions.
- Coordinate the creation and production of sales and marketing materials including specification sheets and brochures; obtain and prepare bids; and acts as liaison with vendors in such areas as delivering marketing material, scheduling proofs, and meetings.
- Aid in maintaining customer database and generate internal database information, such as lists and counts for direct marketing projects.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading trade publications.
- BS degree in Marketing, New media, Advertising or relevant field, or two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in a relevant marketing role supporting direct marketing, market segmentation, marketing research, marketing projects and reporting.
- Prior work experience as a Social Media Coordinator generating posts with copy and creative images on multiple social media platforms.
- Proficiency with online marketing strategies and marketing channels, including an in-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Strong aptitude for understanding the customer, process improvement, and planning.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, SalesForce, HubSpot, web analysis tools, and Marketing Cloud.
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience generating reports using Microsoft Access or SQL is a plus.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk.
- Office based position working assigned hours.
- Limited travel required for attendance at periodic sales meetings, trade shows, occasional customer visits and/or other special events (~25%)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Biotage welcomes ideas and the changes they bring; we treat each other with dignity and respect. Come join our dedicated, friendly team and enjoy competitive wages and superb benefits. Interested candidates click here to apply, or go to the following URL:
Biotage is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws, directives, and regulations of Federal, State, and local governing bodies and agencies.